Date:      Sun, 11 Jun 2000 13:30:23 -0500
From:      "Daniel Schrock" <djab@enteract.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   NFS problems

I can't seem to get one of my exported file systems mounted and I'm not sure
why.
The purpose is to save the trouble of giving everyone on gateway a second
account on webserv.
I also want apache to be able to access their public_html folders with out
having to create those folders on the webserver itself.

does anyone know what the problem might be and how i would go about fixing
it?
---------------
/etc/exports on gateway:
/savedisk -alldirs -maproot=root webserv
/usr/home -alldirs -maproot=root webserv

fstab on webserv- some content omitted due to irrelevance:
/dev/ab0........
gateway:/usr/home    /usr/home    nfs    rw    0   0
gateway:/savedisk     /savedisk     nfs    rw    0   0

error on webserv at boot:
mounting nfs filesystemnfs: can't access /usr/home: Permission denied.

savedisk mounts fine....only /usr/home is causing problems