Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:28:13 +1300 (NZDT)
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@pinnacle.co.nz>
To:        Morgado <morgadoj@trd.tmg.nec.co.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freeBSD DEMO

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Morgado wrote:

[... please set line wrap next time ...]
> It seams that the only way is emulating a UNIX system at this PC,
> so we would like to know the possibility of test it using the FreeBSD,
> but in your Internet Site we could NOT  find a Demo version of this
> software for our internal tests.

FreeBSD doesn't have a `demo' version per se. Once you install it,
you basically have a running live UNIX system. You can install it over
the 'Net if you like; check out:

	http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/install.html

or spend US$40 to get the CDROMS:

	http://www.freebsdmall.com/products/