Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:47:31 -0400
From:      Joe Glass <joe@glass.cl.msu.edu>
To:        will@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: qt-2.3.0

Hi Will, I'm having a lot of trouble compiling KDE applications on my
FreeBSD 4.3 box.  It seems like none of them know where any of the Qt
files are.  When I compile, I'm trying ./configure
--with-qt-includes=/usr/X11R6/include/qt2
--with-qt-libraries=/usr/X11R6/lib.  I sometimes also have to set the
MOC variable to the full path to moc2.  Are the above the right step
towards compiling KDE applications, or am I doing this wrong?  Also, it
seems the paths for qt23 are not standard, I'm curious to why they are?

Thank you!

Joe Glass

--
Joe Glass
Technical Support Services, Michigan State University