Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 1998 19:23:33 -0200 (EDT)
From:      Joao Carlos Mendes Luis <jonny@coppe.ufrj.br>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: blkfree: freeing free block

#define quoting(Satoshi Asami)
// Just got this from last week's 2.2-stable.  I had sudo start seg
// faulting, and when I did a "make install" in the sudo port, it
// crashed.

Funny you say this.  I've just got one of these:

panic: blkfree: freeing free frag

After upgrading to -stable from 12 Feb.

This happened while I was cleaning (rm) a 1.5G squid cache that was
corrupted.  I though the corruption was a sideeffect of an ungraceful
shutdown, but now I'm curious.

Unfortunatly, I don't have a crash dump around.  I swear to wait
the whole 128M to dump next time.  :)  (Why is dump so slow ?)

					Jonny

--
Joao Carlos Mendes Luis			jonny@gta.ufrj.br
+55 21 290-4698				jonny@coppe.ufrj.br