Date:      Tue, 7 Aug 2001 23:07:19 -0700
From:      dannyman <dannyman@toldme.com>
To:        Joshua MacQueen <woodrow@activecom.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Errors installing Loki products

One thing to note is that a lot of Linux install.sh are actually BASH,
so you want to run "bash install.sh".  Under sh, a lot of bash scripts
will either fail outright, or do subtley weird things.

IIRC, I had to hack rt2's install.sh a little.  I did like so:

mount /cdrom
cp /install.sh /tmp
$EDITOR /tmp/install.sh
cd /cdrom
bash /tmp/install.sh

I don't remember what I had to hack, or if I'm really thinking about
ViaVoice, which I never could get to work.

-danny