Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:15:47 +0100
From:      "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
To:        "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-java@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-java@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: 1.3.1p6 fails to build

Hello everyone,

[ Replying to myself. ]

> No such file or
> directory
> gmake[1]: *** [../../tmp/bsd/i386/JavaVM5.o] Error 1
> gmake[1]: Leaving directory
> `/usr/ports/java/jdk13/work/j2sdk1.3.1/ext/plugin/build/solaris'
> gmake: *** [plugin-all] Error 1
> *** Error code 2
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/java/jdk13.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/java/jdk13.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/java/jdk13.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/java/jdk13.
> k2# pwd
> /usr/ports/java/jdk13
> k2# uname -a
> FreeBSD k2.research.kpn.com 4.5-STABLE FreeBSD 4.5-STABLE #2:
> Tue Feb 12
> 22:14:52 CET 2002
> kjkoster@makalu.research.kpn.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/K2  i386
> k2#
>
> I'm rebuilding on another box now to see if it's
> box-specific. Any ideas?

It built fine on the other box. This is my regular buildbox, so it has many
more packages installed than K2. *sigh* Nothing to report to fix the
problem, just an indicator that the package dependencies of the JDK are not
complete.

Looking at the above error message, which package might be the culprit?

    Kees Jan