Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 96 14:15:12 -0500
From:      John Soward <soward@neworder.cc.uky.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   ahc controller

I tried to sup the current stuff and load it on an HP Pentium-Pro (XU 6/150).
Things went mostly okay, until I made the kernel and rebooted... The kernel
didn't seem to have the ahc driver for the 7880 controller (or the extra 2940
in a PCI slot). I was able to boot it with the old (2.2 current kernel (from
about may)), but that's not really what I had in mind ;^>

Anyone have an suggestions?

thanx in advance,
---
John Soward		<a href="http://www.uky.edu/~soward">JpS</a>;
Systems Programmer 	'The Midnight sun will burn you up.'
University of Kentucky    (NeXT and MIME mail OK)         -R. Smith
:::I'm not speaking for UK. I may not even be speaking for myself:::