Date:      Thu, 28 Jan 1999 17:00:57 +1100 (EST)
From:      John Birrell  <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
To:        jdp@polstra.com (John Polstra)
Cc:        bde@zeta.org.au, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: btokup() macro in sys/malloc.h

John Polstra wrote:
> On 28-Jan-99 Bruce Evans wrote:
> > Nah, style(9), not to mention the example of btokup() in Lite1 and Lite2,
> > requires paretheses here (in btokup(), and probably in the bad example in
> > style(9), because the expression would be really confusing without them :-).
>
> Hear ye, hear ye!  Be it here noted and archived for all eternity that
> on January 27, 1999 Pacific Time, John Polstra was, for one fleeting
> moment, purer than Bruce! :-)

OK, so now we have to shoot you too. Oh well, so be it....

Are there any others who would like to join these purists? Come on,
we have bullets for you all...

--
John Birrell - jb@cimlogic.com.au; jb@freebsd.org http://www.cimlogic.com.au/
CIMlogic Pty Ltd, GPO Box 117A, Melbourne Vic 3001, Australia +61 418 353 137