Date:      Thu, 27 Aug 1998 06:26:03 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Peter Kok <peter@sweda.com.hk>
Cc:        freebsd <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Subject:   Re: network

On Thu, 27 Aug 1998, Peter Kok wrote:

>from the bsd installation page, it only has
>parallel, or modem com1, com2 installed

Follow the instructions like I said before.

When you run the boot floppy you have to do some hardware set up. Make
sure to set up the correct network device driver. Then when you get
further into the installation you can use the network card to do the
install.

Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/