Date:      Wed, 23 Oct 2019 12:09:26 -0300
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Lucas_Nali_de_Magalh=C3=A3es?= <rollingbits@gmail.com>
To:        Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@freebsd.org>
Cc:        fcp@freebsd.org, FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FCP 20190401-ci_policy: CI policy

> On Aug 28, 2019, at 1:30 AM, Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@freebsd.org> wrote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BFIt seems I was doing wrong that just changed the content of this =
FCP
> to "feedback", but did not send to the right mailing lists.
>=20
> So I would like to make an announcement that the FCP
> 20190401-ci_policy "CI policy":
>=20
> https://github.com/freebsd/fcp/blob/master/fcp-20190401-ci_policy.md
>=20
> is officially in "feedback" state to hopefully receive more comments
> and suggestions, then we can move on for the next FCP state.

Just in case nobody else have thought, I like to share a few ideas:. The CI t=
ries to find bugs but usually these are not fatal to the build system: manag=
e them as bugs, instead. I don't know how difficult they are.
- Integrate CI and BTS. Maybe with some automatic filtering and processing.
- Make CI output more noisy by sending emails to ML, author of offending cod=
e and previous authors of the code modified.

Lc

--=20
rollingbits =E2=80=94 =F0=9F=93=A7 rollingbits@gmail.com =F0=9F=93=A7 rollin=
gbits@terra.com.br =F0=9F=93=A7 rollingbits@yahoo.com =F0=9F=93=A7 rollingbi=