Date:      Wed, 04 Jan 2012 09:07:47 +0100
From:      Bernhard Froehlich <decke@FreeBSD.org>
To:        <glarkin@freebsd.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org, Bernhard Froehlich <decke@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: redports.org - The public FreeBSD ports development infrastructure

On 03.01.2012 22:32, Greg Larkin wrote:

> On 12/29/11 6:44 AM, Bernhard Froehlich wrote:
>> Hi Porters!
>>
>> I am happy to announce that redports.org has finally
>> reached the point where I think It's safe to be used
>> by everybody! In case you never heard of it before
>> redports is the result of an idea born at EuroBSDCon
>> 2011 in Karlsruhe to give Port Maintainers and Port
>> Committers a public service to test their new ports
>> or ports patches during development or before
>> submitting a ports PR.
>>
> [...]
>
> Wow!  Stellar job, Bernhard, and I'm looking forward to using
> redports.org for fixing ports that are broken under clang.

Hope you don't want to do that today because during the night the
current building machine paniced and needs someone power cycling
it. I will do this in the evening so no builds today :(

It looks like I could get some hardware from portmgr so
hopefully more hardware and redundancy is available soon.

> I noticed one minor typo on https://redports.org/buildgroups:
> automaticaly -> automatically

Thanks, it's fixed now!

--