Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:01:02 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        Justin Stanford <jus@security.za.net>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PR's foating in limbo for no apparent reason

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 09:53:32AM +0200, Justin Stanford wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For no apparent reason every PR I send ends up in "pending" because of
> supposed malformation, or whatever reason. I've gone through it
> extensively with a member of the development team who is also
> baffled. Enclosed is the raw pr that I saved before it was sent (which
> subsequently, like all my others, went into pending) for your
> examination. As far as we can see there is nothing wrong with this
> submission. Ideas?

Errr.. aren't you supposed to remove the <field descriptions> when
you fill in the fields?  Maybe GNATS does not understand your PR's,
because it expects only field contents, and it finds more info at the
end of the line.  E.g. it only expects a category name - one word -
but it finds "ports <[advocacy | alpha | ...]>".

G'luck,
Peter

--
The rest of this sentence is written in Thailand, on