Date:      Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:43:26 +0100
From:      Julian Chesterfield <Julian.Chesterfield@cl.cam.ac.uk>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        jandrese@mitre.org, kirill@solaris.ru, Julian.Chesterfield@cl.cam.ac.uk, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sierra Wireless Aircard 750 GSM/GPRS

Since my last posting I have made some progress with this card under Linux.
Under the guidance of the Sierra folks the card works with the standard serial
driver using the cis flag. This points to a separate binary file that
overrides the card probe and explicitly tells the machine what the card CIS
info is. Any suggestions on how to do this under freebsd? Alternatively, any
suggestions on how to extract the relevant info from the cis file to make the
freebsd driver work. Here's the output from 'cardctl config' under linux:

Socket 1:
  Vcc 5.0V  Vpp1 0.0V  Vpp2 0.0V
  interface type is "memory and I/O"
  irq 3 [exclusive] [level]