Date:      Wed, 9 Aug 2000 21:13:55 +0700 (ICT)
From:      scan net <nine@as.kmitnb.ac.th>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to emulate FreeBSD to Netware Server?

Dear sir:

Due to my computer lab has about 100 Pc's in the network. And whenever i
want to set up windows9x and the other applications, Before to do that, I
have to make the different 4 styles of the master data in order to set it
in each Pc's harddisk (bucause these Pc's have 4 different types of
hardware). So I use "Norton Ghost" to make 4 master data to clone the rest
Pc's.
with doing this, I keep the "image file" which had made from Norton Ghost
in the Netware server. but now, I want to change the Netware server to
FreeBSD. So I want to know how to emulate the FreeBSD server into Netware
server.
Please tell me how to manage it, Thank you.

- nine -