Date:      Sat, 2 Oct 1999 00:26:29 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Matt White <mjw@dhp.com>
To:        Hiroo Ono <hiroo@oikumene.gcd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PAO3 and FreeBSD3.3

For what it's worth, I cvsuped the head branch of PAO3 today and installed
it on my 3.3-STABLE system.  Everything seems to be working still except
USB, but I've never played with that before so I don't know if it works
with the mainline code either.  So far the only PCMCIA card I've tried is
an AT&T Wavelan card.  It seems to work just fine.

-Matt