Date:      23 Apr 1998 20:30:40 +0200
From:      dag-erli@ifi.uio.no (Dag-Erling Coidan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= )
To:        allen campbell <allenc@verinet.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Nader paper mentions FreeBSD

allen campbell <allenc@verinet.com> writes:
> Linux is still much bigger, but it is pretty obvious we are receiving
> more notice every day.

I'm not certain that Linux is bigger, at least not everywhere. It
certainly is much more visible on the Occidental scene, though.
However, I am under the impression that in Southeast Asia, FreeBSD
users greatly outnumber Linux users.

And even in Europe and the Americas, remember that a large portion of
FreeBSD installations are invisible: servers, routers, the kind of
machines which just sit there and do their job without ever getting
noticed by the general public.

--
Noone else has a .sig like this one.