Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:04:49 -0000
From:      "Santa" <santa@eshopworks.co.uk>
To:        "Freebsd Amd64" <freebsd-amd64@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Happy Christmas from all at eShopworks

------=NextMime00A_000_145075937D

   Its that time of year ag= ain, you=20 are probably running around like
   mad wondering why you left your Christmas= =20 shopping until the last
   minute and weighing up spending a little more time= =20 thinking about
   Auntie Maureen's present with joining everyone else in the p= ub=20
   for a last minute Christmas drink=2E

   We hope by the time= you read=20 this you are settling into your last
   few emails before braving whatever tra= vel=20 arrangements you've
   made to see friends and family or just sitting bac= k and=20 enjoying
   a well earned mince pie or two=2E

   Its been a great year at= =20 [1]eShopworks,=20 we've released a whole
   new version of [2], we've employed lots of great new people and we've
   helped = more=20 clients this year than ever before, not bad all in
   all=2E

   So once again in ou= r own=20 slightly inappropriate way we would like
   to thank those of you that ha= ve=20 worked with us in one way or
   another and to wish you all a very Happy Chris= tmas,=20 and an even
   better New Year=2E

   Please take two minutes = to view=20 our lovely Christmas card by
   opening the link below=2E We will be donating = a pound=20 for every
   view that it gets to [3]Shelter

   [4]Click me for the Christmas card, = go on you=20 know you want
   to=2E=2E=2E

   Have a great break!

   [5]=3DeShopworks

   The eShopworks Team

   P=2ES=2E Didn't Auntie M= aureen get a=20 festive tea towel last year?

   And just a little remind= er that=20 we'll be closed now until the 2nd
   of January 2007 however the support voice= mail=20 and emails will be
   monitored just in case!

   Support: +44 (0) 208 780= =20 6375
   Main: +44 (0) 208 780 6350
   Fax: +44 (0) 208 780 6360