Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 2010 22:21:28 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@dougbarton.us>
To:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Suggestions on getting compiz working?

I've been multi-booting FreeBSD, Windows, and Ubuntu linux, and the
default window manager for Ubuntu is compiz (with gnome of course). It
works well, and I was hoping to get it working in FreeBSD. I tried
several different configuration options that I found from searching on
line, but didn't have any success, not even trying to run it all by
itself (using startx).

So does anyone have compiz working with gnome on FreeBSD? The CPU and
RAM on this system are pretty beefy, even though the Intel GPU is fairly
run of the mill. OTOH, it works in linux ...

Help and suggestions welcome,

Doug

			-- OK Go