Date:      Thu, 3 Jan 2002 19:42:58 +0200
From:      Yonatan Bokovza <Yonatan@xpert.com>
To:        'Dave Raven' <dave@raven.za.net>, devin-freebsdquestions@rintrah.org
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Setuid.

A solution that might suit you is to break this into two
programs: The perl script that would run as root (not
SUID-root, I mean real root) will write the output to a
predetermined file that the web program can read, and
the web program can disperse it to whoever request.

Like:
perl -w perlscript.pl > /usr/local/www/data/perltempfile

and read  /usr/local/www/data/perltempfile with
your web program.