Date:      Fri, 19 Sep 1997 14:50:08 -0200 (GRNLNDDT)
From:      ormonde@trem.cnt.org.br (Rodrigo Ormonde - VOGA)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Loadable kernel modules

  I need to write a loadable kernel module to FreeBSD 2.2.2. I have already
worked a lot inside FreeBSD's kernel, but I've never written such thing.

  Can someone point me where I should look for information ? (simple examples
or technical documentation would be very appreciated)

  Please, send a copy of the answers to me, because I'm not on the list.

  Thanks in advance

--
Rodrigo de La Rocque Ormonde
e-mail: ormonde@cnt.org.br

-> Turn your PC into a workstation - Use FreeBSD ! <-