Date:      Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:37:33 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joey Garcia <bear@unix.homeip.net>
To:        Jeremiah Gowdy <jeremiah@sherline.com>
Cc:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>, <advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Demin FreeBSD shirts?

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Jeremiah Gowdy wrote:

> Delay vs a shirt you can't wear or looks bad because it's too small, I'll
> take the delay.  :)

My biggest problem is shirts that fit okay the first day you wear them,
but then it's a different story after you wash them. I've bought only one
shirt from Thinkgeek, and I've been pretty happy with it.  It didn't
shrink too much.  Also, what sucks is when they make the shirts crazy big,
like when the sleeves hang down to your forearms. I have a few shirts like
that, which I have to roll up the sleeves. *sigh*

Joey