Date:      Tue, 04 Jun 2002 23:58:55 -0800
From:      Mark-Nathaniel Weisman <mark@outlander.us>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   More Natd?

List;
  Sorry to keep kicking this "dead horse" however, I have tried everything,
and read the handbook, the manual, and everybody's online opinion but can't
find an answer.
  I am running ipfw and natd on my freebsd 4.5 firewall. I've set the
rc.conf file to look for a "config file" called nc.conf. The lines in the
natd are pretty simple;

    #redirect_port tcp 10.0.0.1:http 80
    #redirect_port tcp 10.0.0.1:https 443
    #redirect_port tcp 10.0.0.1:ftp-data 20
    #redirect_port tcp 10.0.0.1:ftp 21

Obviously without the hashmarks, and without quote marks however, my port 21
redirect does not work. Any ideas?

His Faithful Servant,
Mark