Date:      Wed, 29 Jul 1998 13:44:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      jake douglas <jdouglas@linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   makeflp.bat

I have recentley ordered FreeBSD v2.2.6 and am confused with the
installation instructions. I have a Windows95 machine. I type g:\install
in the "run" window from the start menu. A dos window comes up and says it
couldnt allocate enough memory. I figured if i tried from DOS there would
be enough RAM available. Apparenley my DOS doesnt read my CDROM drive, so
i couldnt do it from DOS. I then tried step 3, not really understanding
step 1. I seem to be missing the makeflp.bat file from my system. I
searched all 3 HD's thoroughly. Then i searched Yahoo.com and
Microsoft.com for the script. I went to Shareware.com and searched for it.
Wasn't there. I DLed other various utils, none of wich worked. So, what
I'm really trying to say, is that i need makeflp.bat. This email address
DOES NOT SUPPORT DOWNLOADS. Could u please tell me about any place u could
get makeflp.bat? I also have icq if nessesary.

				Sincerley,
				Jake