Date:      Mon, 28 Aug 1995 23:53:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Docs

I know my knowledge of FreeBSD isn't all that clear, but I write fairly
well, so I went to look to see if I could learn the sgml tools used for
the FreeBSD faqs.  I couldn't find anything on it, tho.  I'm used to
formatting, having once worked in an office that really did use vi and
nroff for all functions (even the poor secretaries had to learn it).
I can probably dope out the formatting tricks from a reading of the FAQ
source, but I don't know the mechanics of converting that source to, say,
ascii (or postscript).  Is there any info available on this?

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |