Date:      Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:43:13 -0500
From:      Bryan Cassidy <bryanc2000@insightbb.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>

I am new to Unix and I am using FreeBSD 4.6.2 right now. I 'know' I
will stay with FreeBSD because so far everything is better in BSD but
thats just my opinion. I have one small problem though. I don't
understand the handbook about configuring or mount my Zip Drive. I
have tried a couple of things and I know I'm atleast getting close. I
try using this command <as root> mount_msdos /dev/afd0 /mn and I have
tried mount_msods /dev/afd04 /mnt and I can hear it making a noise
like it's trying to mount the damn thing but I get a invalid argument
error. So maybe someone on this list can give me a 'simple' way to get
this working and soon as I get it working I can go read some docs on
it myself on putting the ufs on it and so forth. Thanks and I hope
someone can help me.