Date:      Tue, 27 May 2003 17:46:38 -0400
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
To:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Scott Long <scott_long@btc.adaptec.com>
Subject:   Re: New bootloader!

On Tue May 27, 2003 at 10:49:13AM -0700, Bruce A. Mah wrote:
> Cute.  :-)  I like this.
>
> This point probably isn't worthy of an arch@ discussion, but I'm
> concerned that it is not clear to the first-time user what happens
> when the count-down timer expires.  (In other words, "[Space] to
> pause" *what*?!?)  Maybe steal some of the wording from the old
> bootloader prompt?

Or point to what is the default "choice".

Also a quick thought... [space] does stop the counter but freezes the
screen. It would be nice if it would change the display to acknowledge
the fact that the counter is paused. Maybe changing the number of
seconds to "paused"?

Other than that, I must join the cries of "I like this"! :)

A.