Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 2003 23:42:27 +0800
From:      Edy Lie <email@edylie.net>
To:        Micheal Patterson <micheal@tsgincorporated.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and Hot Swap rebuild on SCSI disks.

Hi Michael,
Thanks for the prompt response ... it was my bad to send you an email
before googling. :-)

I have managed to install the tool right after the email.

Do you happen to use any script which will notify the health of the raid
?

I have done some researching the only script which i found was on
adaptec site but it is not "useful" and it fires up a process dpteng
(aint sure that is what)

In case you are interested the script is in the following URL:

http://linux.adaptec.com/linux_092001.html

Please let me know if you have more information about monitoring Adaptec
RAID on FreeBSD.

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Best Regards,
Edy Lie