Date:      Mon, 23 Jun 2003 09:55:18 +0100
From:      Paul Robinson <paul@iconoplex.co.uk>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: English Police Officers

On Fri, Jun 20, 2003 at 09:15:12PM +0100, Mark Murray wrote:

> Peter McGarvey writes:
> > > Correct, but they call it SA80 or SA80A.
> >
> > Or, more often, useless piece of junk.
>
> That too.
>
> > But IIRC, the SAS do use HK MP5s.
>
> For urban warfare etc, sure. They also use the M16/M203 for more
> conventional work.

OK, first off, my mistake - I was mistaking the SA80 with the MP5. Before
you all start scoffing, I am not a gun nut.

It is rather perturbing though that so many people on the FreeBSD project
know not only what guns various armies have as standard issue, but what
special units use in special circumstances.

This is most worrying. :-)

--
Paul Robinson