Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 13:49:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bill Paul <wpaul@skynet.ctr.columbia.edu>
To:        stephanb@luna.nl (Stephan van Beerschoten)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Page fault with ethernet xl0

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, Stephan van
Beerschoten had to walk into mine and say:

> I have experienced something nasty. After cvs'ing my tree 3 hours
> ago which would be approx 16:00 CET, I did a buildworld, installed
> it, compiled a new kernel.

Dammit. You didn't even tell me what kind of card you have. Do you
really need me to ask you for this? Go back and boot the kernel in
verbose mode and show me *EXACTLY* what it says.

-Bill