Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:12:07 -0500
From:      craig@2400baud.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail access.db config

Maybe Im barking up the wrong list.. we're setting up a new FreeBSD box at
work for sendmail and squirrelmail and thats it.  We're essentially an ISP for
our customers mail.  They will pop and smtp into the server and occasionally
access the squirrelmail portion to send off email.

Ive not seen much out on google regarding how we should setup our access file
to allow only those domains that we host to relay.  All the documentation
seems a bit overwhelming and it seems like there's a couple of ways to do it,
but Im not sure which is best.

Should our access (before we makemap hash it) look something like this?:

customerdomain1.com RELAY
customerdomain2.com RELAY
customerdomain3.org RELAY
10.0.0 RELAY

Ill continue to search this answer out on the net.  Ive never had the
experience to implement sendmail in a corporate environment so, Im a bit
anxious and I want to set it up right.

Thanks,

Craig