Date:      Sun, 8 Feb 1998 22:44:45 +0000
From:      "bahwi" <bahwi@cityscope.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   E-Mail server, and a few other FreeBSD questions.

I was wondering how one could change the smtp server on FreeBSD to esmtp. Is
there a free server or does it cost money? What is the most preferred web
statistics viewer utility that everyone likes? I'm setting up a general server
soon, for entertainment of people. Are there any nifty things I should put up?
Any kind of weird things, gateways to different things, like a fax, pager,
fan(yes, I have seen this done, and it was on FreeBSD, and may still be). Just
anyone have any suggestions and any nifty/neat/fun/funny utilities for FreeBSD?

			It may be a bit off topic, sorry. Please private e-mail me instead of the
list. Unless you think the list should get it, thanks!
-bahwi
email- bahwi@technologist.com
ICQ Name: bahwi  UIN: 3328936  iChat Name: bahwi
Microsoft Net Meeting: Yes  E-Mail: bahwi@technologist.com
Netscape Conference: Yes    E-Mail: bahwi@technologist.com
PGPFone: Yes  IP: Contact for IP
-EOF