Date:      Fri, 23 Dec 2005 13:13:20 -0600
From:      linimon@lonesome.com (Mark Linimon)
To:        Jo Rhett <jrhett@svcolo.com>
Cc:        Wilko Bulte <wb@freebie.xs4all.nl>, stable@freebsd.org, current <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Release schedule for 2006

On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 01:10:19PM -0800, Jo Rhett wrote:
> I and many others have offered to work on this.  The core team has
> repeatedly stated that they won't integrate the efforts

Please provide hard evidence for this assertion.  Merely repeating it will
not be sufficiently convincing.  I would like to see _specific_ references
(email or other documentation) that that is _exactly_ what core, or anyone
else, has said.  I cannot recall any such thing on any of the mailing lists
that I have monitored for the past several years.

Without that, my high degree of skepticism about this claim will remain.

mcl