Date:      Tue, 29 Jul 1997 13:08:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Richard J Kuhns <rjk@grauel.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't mount CD under -current.

With a -current kernel as of 7/28, I can no longer mount a CD.  I remember
seeing comments about breakages when the webnfs stuff went in; I hope that
this was just overlooked.

My cdrom is the one that came with my SoundBlaster 16, and has worked fine
until now.  When I try to mount a CD,

moran:~# mount /cdrom
cd9660: Invalid argument
moran:~#

and the following appears on the console:
Jul 29 13:06:06 moran /kernel: matcd0: Bogus parameters received - kernel
may be corrupted

If any more info is needed, I'll be happy to supply it.

Thanks...
--
Rich Kuhns			rjk@grauel.com
PO Box 6249			Tel: (765)477-6000 \