Date:      Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:59:57 -0500
From:      Jan Knepper <jan@digitaldaemon.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD-4.5-STABLE linux module compile error

Hi!

Just cvsup'ed the sources and trying to compile a new kernel gives me
this error while compiling the linux module(s).
Any ideas???

Is my configuration missing an "option" somewhere???

Thanks!
Jan

cc -O -pipe   -D_KERNEL -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs
-Wstrict-prototypes  -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Winline
-Wcast-qual  -fformat-extensions -ansi -DKLD_MODULE -nostdinc -I-  -I.
-I@ -I@/../include  -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -Wall -Wredundant-decls
-Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes  -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wpointer-arith -Winline -Wcast-qual  -fformat-extensions -ansi -c
linux_sysent.c
In file included from linux_sysent.c:14:
linux_proto.h:57: syntax error before `linux_time_t'
linux_proto.h:57: `linux_time_t' undeclared here (not in a function)