Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:01:44 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        jucnik@ew.sk
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Interface

jucnik@ew.sk wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I know this is off-topic, but does anybody know, why in include file
> <net/if.h> is so many errors (defined struct: aaa struct sockaddr bbb
> instead of aaa struct sockaddr *bbb) ?
>
> i can't compile my progs without this functional...

<net/if.h> has no errors in it.  Your program has an error, not including
the other include files that <net/if.h> needs.  Locate the structures that
are not defined in the include files and #include those before <net/if.h>.
Repeat until the errors go away.

Or, poke through the system sources for another source file that includes
<net/if.h> and duplicate its list of include files.