Date:      Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:06:48 -0800
From:      Jon Rust <jpr@vcnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IDE RAID 1 Controller

While searching the archives for support of Promise RAID cards, I saw
a lot of questions about IDE RAID support -- and not many answers. I
found one that may help some folks. It's called DupliDisk, and it is
copmletely hardware based and OS independent A review of it can be
found here:

    http://www.penstarsys.com/Reviews/dupli.htm

Their website is here:

    http://www.arcoide.com

I have no experience with the product, but it fits my needs
perfectly, and the reviewer above seems to like it (found the review
at altavista).

Jon