Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2018 03:50:16 -0700
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Long Term support versions?

Am I missing something? I've read =
<https://www.freebsd.org/security/security.html#sup>; but don't see =
anything about doing term support, unless the less than 3 years of =
stable/11 is supposed to be the LTS version?

And 11,2 is the only current version I see =
<https://www.freebsd.org/releases/11.2R/announce.html>, but it is marked =
to be EOLed at 11.3 +3month so where is a stable release that will have =
a longer support window?

I'm still dealing with a bit of fallout from moving from 11.1 to 11.2, =
so I a already not looking forward to having to move into 11.3 within 3 =
months of release to continue getting ports support.

--=20
I WILL NOT BARF UNLESS I'M SICK Bart chalkboard Ep. 8F15