Date:      Wed, 29 Nov 2000 07:14:25 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@bryden.apana.org.au>
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SSH setup / RSA keys

Thanks for the response Mike

I eventually discovered where I was going wrong ..... apparently the private
key generated on the Unix system needs to be copied / renamed to another
location there & then there doesn't appear to be any need for an
"authorized_keys" on the Windows system. Well at least that works for me.
After having got it working I can sorta see that "man ssh" is saying to do
what I've done, but like virtually all man pages its quite useless as a
:howto".

The mailer IS (and always has been) set to "plain text" but then Outlook
Express  never was real smart :)