Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 1995 07:23:45 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: "Commissioning" some artwork..

Hi!

I was in the train when the Tokyo subway was gas-attacked.
Foutunately, the line I used was not attacked. *sigh*....

In article <15541.796070569@freefall.cdrom.com>
jkh@freefall.cdrom.com writes:

>> My idea is that we have the daemon in motion walking OUT of a CD, sort
>> of caught halfway out with that trademark smile on his face and one
>> sneakered foot poised to set foot into the outside world.  Sort of an
>> "Alice through the looking glass" kind of image.

I'm drawing a walking daemon.  This image can be used in above idea.
Please wait a few days.  I have to setup a ATM switch and routers
today (and maybe tomoroow :-)).

--
	HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi              E-mail: hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
	  WWW homepage: http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa.html