Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:34:28 +0100
From:      "Viktor Steinmann" <vs@neteducation.com>
To:        "'Alan E'" <alane@geeksrus.net>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Port: scriba-10b21

> See the Porter's Handbook in the documentation. The
> send-pr(1) program is
> really pretty self explanatory.
>
> BTW "when somebody submits a PR for it" means a PR with the
> appropriate
> patch against the current port, not just a PR requesting it.

Thanks for the hint.

After reading some pages in that Handbook it seems to me, that I would
have to learn C first, in order to understand the FreeBSD-Patches in the
"files" directory of the current port, so that I can construct a new
port and then make a "diff" to send it in by send-pr(1).

Any volunteers that already speak C?

Viktor