Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2008 20:18:20 -0500
From:      "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler@gmail.com>
To:        "Gavin Spomer" <spomerg@cwu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Current problem reports (Newbie Question)

On Feb 11, 2008 11:35 AM, Gavin Spomer <spomerg@cwu.edu> wrote:
> I have no idea what I'm supposed to do when I get this email. Am I supposed to stop using pf until it gets patched or what?

If you don't know what to do with it, ignore it.  :)

No, no need to stop using it, those are just open bugs on pf. The pf
bugs get emailed automatically to the pf list periodically, the
networking bugs to the net list, etc. I believe it's intended as a
reminder of open issues for the developers.

Chris