Date:      Thu, 1 Aug 2002 23:42:11 -0500
From:      <sephtin@techgodz.com>
To:        <openoffice@freebsd.org>
Subject:   MD5 Checksum mismatch when building openoffice

Fresh install of Free 4.6-Rel, then:
cvsup -g -L 2 /etc/supfile (updates ports-all)
make buildworld
make buildkernel KERNCONF= my kernel (with sound)
make installkernel KERNCONF=my kernel
make installworld.

Everything good.
installed KDE from ports, no probs.
changed to /usr/ports/editors/openoffice, and attempted to make install, and
get md5 checksum.
It tries to get en_GB.zip from dict.progbits.com/.
Since the files aren't labeled by version (which would help)... I'm not sure
where to get the correct file.... or if my distinfo file is incorrect... or
?

If you get a second to look into it.. I'd appreciate the help!

BTW.. OpenOffice kix @$$.  On my windoze box at work.. I don't even use M$
word anymore.  Only other thing I'd really like to see is something that
will do Visio stuff.... (I hate visio anyway.. but *shrug*.. )

Keep up the good work!!!!!

Oh, trying the NO_CHECKSUM install... and you should have mentioned that it
requires the sun jdk files and bsd patches.
Even better if it recognized Free's already installed JDK stuff.

Anyway.. Thanks for the great suite of apps!!!

Thanks,
John Ricker
sephtin@techgodz.com