Date:      Fri, 9 May 2014 11:33:29 +0800
From:      Irjohn Junus <i.junus@gmail.com>
To:        "John W. O'Brien" <john@saltant.com>
Cc:        python@freebsd.org, Jimmy Olgeni <olgeni@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: py27-pandas-0.13.1_1 conflict with py27-MySQLdb-1.2.3_4/ py27-MySQLdb55-1.2.3_4

Hi John,

No worries and yes I'm still having the problem.

I remember seeing this message:
===>>> pkg-message for gcc-4.7.3_1
To ensure binaries built with this toolchain find appropriate versions
of the necessary run-time libraries, you may want to link using

  -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib/gcc47

after upgrading gcc port a few days ago, which is described in your link
[0]. Do I issue this command as root? Need advice here, thanks.

Regards,
Irjohn