Date:      Thu, 17 May 2007 00:34:36 +0200
From:      "info@proofnyc.com" <info@proofnyc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   From Michael Sinensky of Proof & Pourhouse

Subject:  From Michael Sinensky of Proof &Pourhouse- the importance of
this charity: MaroonEffect.org

My sincere apologies for interrupting you during your busy day. I
co-organizedMaroonEffect.org with the Manhattan Hokies (the official NYC
Alumni Chapter of Virginia Tech), and the David Wright Foundation. The
charity is producing a fundraiser this Friday, May 18th at Webster Hall
to raise funds mainly for scholarships in the names of the students
who were lost on April 16th.

Please take a moment to read an email from a parent of one of the
victims to understand why we are doing this. People ask, "Why donate to
this cause?"  The reason is, we want these young people to be remembered.
We would like to create a legacy in the names of these victims whose lives
were unjustly taken away.

Our goal- to raise $250,000 which will allow us to setup scholarships, for
decades to come, in the names of the students and faculty who lost their
lives.  This legacy we hope will honor these innocent victims and their
families, as shown in the email below.

Please buy your tickets for our MaroonEffect.org event now or donate if
you cannot attend. If you cannot do either, we understand and thank you
for taking the time to read about our charity. Please forward this to
your friends , family and business associates to spread the word of
MaroonEffect. I look forward to seeing you at the tribute event Friday.

Thank you and best regards,

Michael A. Sinensky

www.youtube.com/profile?user=VTMaroonEffect

Email from VT Student's Mother: