Date:      Sun, 20 May 2001 10:35:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Donald Burr of Borg <dburr@borg-cube.com>
To:        FreeBSD Mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: WaveLAN: What the heck is TX rate 8 ??!

On Sun, 20 May 2001, Donald Burr of Borg wrote:

DBoB>TX rate (selection):                    [ 3 ]
DBoB>TX rate (actual speed):                 [ 5 ]
                                             ^^^^^  oops...
DBoB>What the hell is TX rate 8?!!

OK, I've been getting a LOT of confused emails about my post here, so let
me explain:

Yes, I really *did* see a value of 8 in the "TX rate (actual speed)"
field.  I am NOT making this up.  Unfortunately, when I was preparing this
email message, this was a case of "not looking while copy/pasting"...  I
didn't check my email before sending it, otherwise I would have noticed
that the value is now a sane one.  And, like the phrase "a watched pot
never boils", now that I am actually *looking* for this unusual value, it
is not occurring...  *sigh*
--
Donald Burr of Borg <dburr@borg-cube.com>     | FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!
WWW: http://www.borg-cube.com/  ICQ #16997506 | http://www.freebsd.org/