Date:      Sun, 21 Jun 2015 16:43:37 +0200
From:      Kajetan Staszkiewicz <vegeta@tuxpowered.net>
To:        "Chuck @ Mantis" <chuck@mantis.biz>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: adding an additional block & gateway

--nextPart12590657.O1HbZtgWJA

Dnia pi=C4=85tek, 19 czerwca 2015 11:38:10 Chuck @ Mantis pisze:
> Our data center responded to your question, here is the text:
>=20
> We can confirm that the new netblock is routed direct via your vlan a=
s with
> your original netblock
>=20
> VLAN: vlan655-cbcbmedi-809, Created at: Mon Oct 20 13:42:05 2014
> 802.1Q Tag: 655, Internal index: 205, Admin State: Enabled, Origin: S=
tatic
> Layer 3 interface: vlan.655 (UP)
>   IPV4 addresses:
>                  60.34.75.209/28
>                  79.112.227.33/27
> Protocol: Port Mode, Mac aging time: 300 seconds
> Number of interfaces: Tagged 0 (Active =3D 0), Untagged  1 (Active =3D=
 1)
>        ge-5/0/20.0*, untagged, access
>=20

Just add another subnet and hosts in it (carp?) to the usual interface =
and use=20
the existing gateway, it should work just fine. Both gateways are the s=
ame=20
device which will happily accept traffic from any source.

Or start using real routing.

=2D-=20
| pozdrawiam / greetings | powered by Debian, FreeBSD and CentOS |
|  Kajetan Staszkiewicz  | jabber,email: vegeta()tuxpowered net  |
|        Vegeta          | www: http://vegeta.tuxpowered.net     |