Date:      Tue, 23 Oct 2001 14:43:01 -0700 (MST)
From:      Valentino Vaschetto <logo@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <hubs@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: anoncvs.freebsd.org

It would be nice if we had more than 1 anoncvs server. I'm going to check
and see if its possible for me to setup a second anoncvs server.

DO we have more than one anoncvs server? The handbook says we only have 1,
which is anoncvs.freebsd.org (which isn't working right now, per murrays
email).

I think we really need an article just for mirroring and distributing of
the freebsd bits, if anyone wants to help out, reply.

-val