Date:      Wed, 26 Jul 2006 06:44:19 -0400
From:      Anthony Agelastos <iqgrande@gmail.com>
To:        Anish Mistry <amistry@am-productions.biz>, aaron.albright@hp.com
Cc:        asa@agava.com, FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Can't print to hplip+CUPS+LJ1160Le

On Jul 25, 2006, at 11:22 PM, Anthony Agelastos wrote:

If I wait even longer, /var/log/messages adds the following:

</var/log/messages>
<snip>
Jul 25 22:52:33 dell python: hpssd [ERROR] Not found
Jul 25 22:52:33 dell python:  [ERROR] Unsupported printer model.
</var/log/messages>

I am willing to try the updated hplip (1.6.6). How do I go about
doing so?