Date:      Thu, 25 Jan 2018 06:52:33 -0700
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        Adam Weinberger <adamw@adamw.org>
Cc:        freebsd ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: MariaDB 10.0 is vulnerable

On 22 Jan 2018, at 16:12, Adam Weinberger <adamw@adamw.org> wrote:
> What happened here is that there are multiple known vulnerabilities in =
MariaDB 10.0. Ports with known vulnerabilities are marked as vulnerable, =
even if there's no update available.
>=20
> You can ignore the vulnerability by rebuilding with 'make =
DISABLE_VULNERABILITIES=3Dyes".

Thanks, that makes sense, I was mostly confused because the update to =
MariaDB was from he previous day.

--=20
I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take
*me* out and do *whatever I wanted*. Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I
want that trophy, so dance good.