Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2001 01:07:09 -0400
From:      "Matthew K. Cowger" <mcowger@bowdoin.edu>
To:        Mark Hughes <mark@dvdnews.co.uk>
Cc:        Luiz Emerson <forkbsd@yahoo.com.br>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel

Mark, et. al,

You know, I just realized I sent the wrong link.  But I think he is
asking essentially that..how can the core OS be upgraded, and as you
mentioned, CVSupiing,. buildworld, ertc, is the way to do it.  My
apologies for the screwy link and if I misunderstood.

I agree with mark, however, in that one of the most beutiful parts of
BSD (second only to the ports system), is the relative stability of the
kernel and base system.

Good luck.